Requirements and Conditions for obtaining a US Visa
DS-160 Visa Application:-
If you plan to visit the United States for a limited time, you will probably need some type of non-immigrant visas. The DS-160 Visa Application is used to apply for the following types of non-immigrant visas:
- B-1 Business Visitor Visa
- B-2 Tourist Visitor Visa
- F Student Visa
What Documentation is Required?
In addition to the DS-160 visa application form, you will need to submit:
- Details of a valid passport
- Proof that your visit to the U.S. is temporary
- Proof that you have a residence outside of the U.S. that do not intend to abandon
- Proof that you are able to support yourself financially while visiting the U.S.
- Proof that you fulfil all U.S. entry requirements for health, criminal, and national security checks
- A valid photograph that meets all visa requirements
- If you are visiting for medical treatment, further medical documentation will be required.
- After to scanning and uploading these documents to the internet from a computer, you will also need to print off a copy of your completed online application form to take with you to your interview.
For further information regarding other Visa Categories, please feel free to contact us on following contact form or call us on our contact number.